Coffee should be your Cup of Tea
While coffee is a the leading beverage in many countries and regions there are numerous places where its daily consumption is thought to be hazardous for health .It is thought to be harmful in the same line as alcohol , smoking etc because of the presence of Caffeine in it. Excess of anything leads to addiction but this beverage has been in light for all wrong reasons. It is an overstatement to say that the potential coffee holds has been underestimated. It is time to get things even! Read on to unravel the health benefits of coffee
- Coffee helps considerably in reducing stress. It makes a person feel less tired and shoots up the energy levels. This is because of the intelligent work of caffeine as it travels to the brain and blocks adenosine. That eventually decreases stress as there is enhanced firing of neurotransmitter. It also helps to better mood.
- Good news for the self proclaimed fat people. Coffee burns fat it helps to breakdown body fat by sending signals to fat cells.
- It creates a good impact on liver and protects it. It turns out that coffee may protect against cirrhosis. People who drink 4 or more cups per day have up to an 80% lower risk
Apart from your cardio exercises coffee will help in substantially reducing the risk of cardio vascular disease by as much as 38%.
- Coffee helps one live longer. It lowers depression and the risk of suicide
- It helps to lower the risk of type 2 diabetes . It blocks a substance called human islet amyloid polypeptide which plays a role in development of diabetes.
- A 2011 study found that men consuming at least six or more cups a day reduced their risk of prostate cancer by 20 percent! In leadies it helps to ower the risk of endometrial cancer. Women drinking coffee regularly lowers the risk by 20%. Recent studies suggest that daily consumption lowers the risk of oral cancer in a 25 year frame. It even helps to rescue one from skin cancer. So far coffee sounds like a cancer elixir , right?
- It even lowers the risk of alzheimer’s and parkinson’s disease. There are suggestions that drinking 4 to 5 cup of coffee lowers the risk of alzheimer’s by 65%. Drinking coffee in mid life reduces the risk of dementia.
- It can help to increase the physical performance of a person by increasing epinephrine levels in blood. This is the harmone that makes body ready for intense physical exertion. This shoots up the physical performance by 11 to 12%
- Now here is a list of nutrients that coffee contains-
Plant phenols- They are powerful anti oxidants that give coffee the power to rescue us from cardio vascular cancer
Chlorogenic acid- It regulates the movement of bile and prevents the growth of tumours.
Tocopherols-They act like anti oxidants and assist in the synthesis of lipids and carbohydrates. Tocopherols can also inhibit the growth of gallbladder and kidney stones and may protect you against colorectal cancer.
The benefits of coffee have been decoded for you. Now what next? Go and have a cup of coffee!