“My grand dad eats it with that one tooth he has.”
I think it states it all. A tried and tested recipe, the 24*7 hit.
It might be a hype to say this but it won’t last more than a week. Children are going to grab and cousins are going to visit you a thousand times for it. After experimenting with a number of eggless cookie recipes, this still remains my favorite.
It doesn’t cost a lot except for twenty-five minutes of your life. My cousin alone finished half a dozen cookies in an hour. Now you know how appealing these crisp and crunchy cookies are.Ingredients:
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
2 tablespoons milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 pinch salt
3 tablespoons flour
1/8 cup sugar
1) Preheat oven to 350°F
2) Combine butter and sugar in a bowl, and whisk until it gets lighter and fluffier. (Either microwave the butter for about 45 seconds or make sure it’s soft enough to whisk).
3) Add vanilla extract and milk to butter/sugar mixture. (You can be flexible with the amount of vanilla you use).
4) Add salt, flour and baking powder to the mixture. (Dough should be a little bit sticky at this point).
5) Add extra flour as needed until dough becomes less sticky. You don’t want dough to be too tough or sticky.
6) Form equal-sized balls flatten to about 1/2 – 2/3 inch in thickness.
7) Bake for 8-10 minutes, until bottom is lightly golden.
1) If you desire you can add Choco powder or Choco chips at point no 3.
2) Flour and milk are substitutes to egg.
Finish it in a day or store it in a jar
Have them when you’re sad or when happiness knocks, Share it or just be little selfish.
It won’t last more than a week, Mark it!‘Delicious’ and ‘irresistible’ fail to describe it.