DAY-NIGHT SUMMER SALAD..
Guys I’m back again with something new and refreshing…
Summer is here and it’s time to indulge in cool, refreshing salads.
Sounds delicious right? So with out wasting much time lets prepare it!
- Mint leaves
- Olives(black or green)
- 1 Lettuce or Cabbage (green or purple)
- 1 Cucumber, sliced
- 1 Grated Carrot
- 1 Large Tomato, sliced
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Preheat the macaroni and cheese in the oven and top it with a teaspoon of honey.
- In a separated bowl, mix the grated carrot, chopped mint leaves and lettuce with olive oil and the salad dressing.
- Lay the mixture on top of the macaroni and cheese.
- Add sliced cucumbers and tomatoes with a little olive oil.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with olives.
- You can use mashed potatoes instead of the macaroni and cheese.
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Nutritional value: succulent vegetables keep you hydrated, while olives have an anti-aging effect.
Hope you love it, and do try out and let me know how it tastes..