By submitting your article, art work, report, recommendation, review, analysis or other content to Youthopia, Author agrees to these terms and conditions. Youthopia reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify any or all parts of this agreement at any time. If Author does not agree, then Author should not submit any Content to Youthopia.
1. By submitting any Content to Youthopia, Author represents that Author has full rights to send us the Content and that sending us the Content for publication in Youthopia will not violate or infringe the rights of any third person or party, including but not limited to, rights in copyrights, xpatents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights.
2. The Author warrants the originality, authorship, authenticity, and sole ownership of all rights to the Work, that the Work has not been previously published, that, the Work is not libelous, that publication of the Work will not infringe upon any copyright, right to privacy, proprietary or any other right of any person, corporation or other entity; that any necessary permissions will have been obtained, and that the Author agrees to deliver copies of the Permission Agreement[s] with this executed Agreement; if any. The Author agrees to provide pertinent source materials to Youthopia for the purpose of pre-publication review for accuracy or in the event of any legal action arising from the Work’s publication.
3. The Author agrees that the publishers of Youthopia shall have the right, but not the obligation, during the full term of Author’s copyright to publish the Work throughout the world, in any language, in Youthopia, and that the Work shall not be published by the Author in any form or medium, anywhere in the world, prior to six weeks following the publication of the work in Youthopia.
4. Youthopia may append or remove any Content at any time, without any notice to the Author.
5. In consideration of the fact that Youthopia receives requests from third parties who seek to reprint material from the journal, the Author grants Youthopia the non-exclusive right to authorize republication or reproduction of the Work, or any part of it, by any means, in magazines, newspapers, textbooks, anthologies and other books, including reprints and photocopies and by electronic means or distribution or any future means, in any form, in any language, and in any quantity. Youthopia agrees to consult the Author before granting reprint permissions, except for classroom use and electronic distribution, and to pay the Author 50% of any reprint fee from republication and reproduction by third parties with the exception of classroom use and electronic distribution. The credit line in every case specified shall read as follows: “Reprinted from Youthopia, Volume __, Number __, (year), ©______ by (Author’s name) by permission of the publishers.”
6. The Author agrees that at such time as the Work is included in any book, whether or not it be entirely composed of the Author’s own writing, Youthopia will be given credit as the first publisher and the Work will be cited with its full title(s) as it appeared in Youthopia. The Author also agrees that, if the Work is used as the basis of a book, a motion picture, a videotape, or a television or radio presentation, credit will be given to Youthopia as the first publisher of the Work.
7. Nothing herein shall constitute a promise by Youthopia that the Work shall in fact be published in Youthopia. However, if the Work is not published within one year of its acceptance, all rights in the Work will be relinquished to the Author.
8. This Agreement contains the entire and complete understanding of the Author and the Publisher and is made in and shall be governed by Indian laws and can only be changed by an agreement in writing
signed by Youthopia and the Author.
Author Represents and Warrants to Youthopia that:
Author is the sole author and owner of the Content and have the full power and authority, free of any rights of any nature whatsoever by any other person or party, to enter into this Agreement and to grant the rights, which are being granted by this Agreement.
The Content does not and if published in Youthopia, infringe upon any copyright or any proprietary right at common law or otherwise.
The Content is based on true facts/ diligent research, unless it’s an original piece of fiction by the Author. Author will not enter into any subsequent agreement or understanding with another person or entity which might conflict with the rights granted to Youthopia under this Agreement regarding the Content.
Author further represents that Author will:
• Not make any statement that Author knows, or should have reason to know is untruthful and/or unlawful.
• Not submit any Content that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, or in violation of any law.
• Not submit any Content that contains any viruses, “worms”, “trojan horses” or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• Disclose your true identity and not impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
• Not forge e-mail headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted to Youthopia;
• Not upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
• Not publish the Content in violation of this Agreement. Author agrees to cooperate with Youthopia in its defense of any action related to the Content. In addition, you agree to indemnify and hold Youthopia harmless from any and all claims, losses and expenses that are a result of your breach of the foregoing representations.
Author agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Youthopia, its officers, directors, employees, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to Youthopia from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by Author or any other person accessing the Site.
Author agrees that this is the entire Agreement between Author and Youthopia related to the Content and that this Agreement supersedes all previous agreements and understandings related to the Content. Any disputes related to this Agreement shall be governed by the Indian laws and Author consents to the jurisdiction of the courts of the same.
Youthopia reserves any and all rights not expressly stated herein.