There was a quote written outside a hotel, “Zindagi hai khane ke liye”.
This made me realize, there are plethoras of foodies in our country. The spices, the aroma, it all binds us with method of living. Street foods like papri chats, Chinese foods like Manchurian, pizza, Biryani, these are the stuffs that made our taste buds go “Joie de vivre”.
I myself am a great foodie and as my brother takes up this opportunity to eat some delicious meals. He asked me, “How about something like- Chicken Malai Tikka?”
So here is what I did with all the ingredients that were at home.
– 1/2 kg chicken (preferably boneless)
– 2 eggs
– 1 table spoon mayonnaise
– 1 lemon
– 2 table spoon corn flour
– 1 tsp black pepper
– 3 tsp ginger-garlic paste
– 2-3 green chillies
– 1 table spoon oil
– Salt (according to taste)
– Chat Masala( garnishing)
– In a bowl add lemon, mayonnaise, corn flour and eggs.
– Beat them thoroughly then add chicken into it.
– Leave this chicken for around 3-4 hours to marinate
– Add black pepper, ginger-garlic paste, oil and green chilies. Leave it for 5 minutes.
– Simultaneously pre-heat oven, and roast it at 275 degree Farenheit for about 7-8 minutes.
– Remove and serve it hot after sprinkling a little chat Masala on it.
This is a very simple yet tasty dish. Enjoy your dish and make sure to give me Credit if it tastes good!