Clinch, Cuisine & Celebrate
A Tasty Tale.
Food is a primitive necessity for everybody and its role impacts to the epitome of horizon. It is a pretty evident fact that malnutrition would chuck our well-being which is widely prevalent. Thereby, we ought to look into this concern and hit it off. I don’t know how many of us know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. As in accordance with its apparent context, we are actually breaking the fast or long gap after dinner, the previous night.
So, to take care of this, let us have a look at a yummy breakfast recipe “Egg & Chorizo (Sausages) Breakfast Pizza”.
Estimated Time & Servings
Total Time : 25 Mins
Preparation Time : 10 Mins
Portions Served : 4
Directions for Cooking:
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
- Open the Pillsbury pizza dough as per the instructions.
- Spread out over a nonstick rectangular baking sheet. Using a cooking brush to dissipate the olive oil over the dough and sprinkle a little bit of grounded pepper.
- Place in the oven and let cook for 8 minutes or until it’s slightly golden brown. Take it out of the oven and set aside. We don’t want to cook it completely yet since we would have to put it back in the oven later.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a saucepan over medium heat.
- Fry the onions and peppers for 3 minutes.
- Add the chorizo and cook for 5-8 minutes or until the chorizo turns browns.
- Pour the mixture on to a paper towel to soak up any excess oil.
- Mix the eggs and milk in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add another tablespoon of olive oil to a medium-sized saucepan. Cook the eggs and stir constantly for 5 minutes. The eggs should still be a little undercooked since they’re going in the oven.
- Remove from the stove and set aside.
- Sprinkle some cheddar cheese over the cooked pizza crust and then evenly distribute the eggs. Add the chorizo mix and the rest of the cheese. Top it all off with a little parmesan cheese.
- Put it back in the oven for another 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve hot and seize the experience.
We could also try this out with Mushroom or Spinach. I am pretty sure that this would be delicious and you would all love eating it.