Get mad over donuts
Roll up your supper tables with bright, beautiful, flavourful and mellow donuts directly coming out of your kitchen with the magic of your hands!!
Donuts have always been a great pal. You can always grab one and cure the hunger calming up the taste buds.:)
So here’s an easy way to prepare the beautiful and delicious donuts all by your self!
For kneading dough:
ü 2 cup
ü Milk – ¾ cup
ü Butter – ¼ cup
ü Sugar – 2 tbsp
ü Dry active yeast – 1 tsp
ü Salt – ½ tsp (as per taste)
ü Oil – for frying oil
For glazing donuts:
ü Powdered sugar – ¼ cup
ü Brown chocolate – 100 grams
ü White chocolate – 100 grams
ü Sugar coated fennel
ü Choco chips
- Knead the dough.
- Make milk lukewarm; and melt the butter.
- To the flour, add sugar, salt, dry active yeast and butter and mix it really well.
- With help of lukewarm milk knead soft dough for 5-7 minutes so that it gets soft.
- Roll the dough giving it a round shape. Spread some dry flour on the board and place dough on it.
- With help of rolling pin make a round circle with ½- ¾ cm thickness and cut round doughnuts with help of a glass or any circular body.
- Take a small cap of bottle(something circular ¼ of the base size) and make holes in the doughnuts. Place doughnuts on a try.
- Make doughnuts from rest of the dough again in similar manner. Brush all prepared doughnuts with oil so that they don’t get dried.
- Cover the doughnuts and keep then aside for 2 hours so that they be come puffy.
- Gently place 2-3 or as many doughnuts as possible in medium hot oil. Fry on low flame until they turn golden brown in color.
- Take out fried doughnuts in a plate with absorbent paper. Fry all doughnuts like wise.
- Dust piping hot doughnuts with powdered sugar.
- Melt brown and white chocolate. Take off the bowls with melted chocolates of flame and dip dome doughnuts with white chocolate and rest with brown chocolate.
- Now you can use the choco chips over the white donuts and the sugar coated fennel over the chocolate ones.
So here , your perfect homemade donuts are ready to eat!