Owning a Smartphone has become a common fashion trend of people. Checkout any teenage, college goers or even working professionals, everyone are just after the best latest Smartphone’s available in the market . There are many varieties seeing which we opt for Smartphone’s according to our needs. If we go to any local electronic shops we will be catered with numerous new launches by the famous brands- Samsung, Nokia, Apple etc.
So very recently when I was in mood of shopping spree, I went to checkout certain budget friendly Smartphone’s which would not burn holes in my pocket! And the latest one to join this bandwagon is Nokia Lumia 520. It is an entry level Smartphone and continuation of Lumia series, which is truly affordable for those want to have rich experience of windows. I found Lumia 520 really very appealing to me. Although my phone is just a year old but still I can’t resist myself trying out this new launch by Nokia.
Now let’s checkout its cool specifications, here we go!
- Windows 8.
- 1 GHz dual core processor level.
- 512 RAM with 8 GB internal storage.
- 4 inch screen with 480*800pixel display.
- 5 MP camera.
- Touch is very sensitive and user friendly.
- 3G and Wifi.
- Memory Card Supported up to 64 GB.
- Battery- 1430 mAh variant.
- 3.5mm audio connector.
- USB 2.0.
- Interchangeable back covers that comes in vibrant colors of – white, black, yellow, red and blue.
- Weight – 124 gms.
But it also comes with some major drawbacks which are as follows:
- No front camera.
- No flash.
- You can’t connect your phone to TV.
- No Gyroscope- that provides 3D motion tracking than accelerometer.
- No compass system which helps in determining directions.
So to sum up my review I would say it’s a great Smartphone for those who want to get window experience in affordable price without spending those extra bucks! Although it lacks lots of essential features but then it do gives value for your money.